He will contact you soon
within 24 hours
What is special about Spirulina?
Superfood, seaweed # 1
You can’t immediately imagine that a microscopic algae can have such an impressive “track record”! Superfood, the # 1 ingredient in a vegetarian diet, and a supplement for astronauts — this is how spirulina has proven itself in the market of modern nutraceuticals. And this is not a complete list of its advantages. In 1974, at the World Food Conference at the United Nations, it was recognized as the “food of the future”.
“Spirulina” —clean body, strong immune system
The blue-green algae spirulina is the only micro-organism on Earth that has lived unchanged for hundreds of millions of years due to its unique balanced composition. Spirulina is a rich source of phycocyanin (240% of the daily value), a unique pigment with rare health-restoring properties.
- over 60% of high-quality protein, which contains all 8 essential amino acids
- a complex of powerful antioxidants: chlorophyll, beta-carotene, gamma-linolenic acid
-vitamins A, E, biotin, B-group vitamins -zinc and dietary fiber
Important components of Spirulina are natural antioxidants:
- Phycocyanin, a unique property of this substance is the inhibition of the growth and reproduction of cancer cells.
- Gamma-linolenic acid is a substance found only in breast milk. It is used to prevent the development of arthritis.
- Glutamic acid is a nutrient for brain cells. It promotes the stabilization of mental abilities and increases the activity of mental activity.
- Tyrosine — “elixir of youth” - a substance that affects the speed of aging processes. Prevents the appearance of gray hair, slows down the overall aging of the body.