Zostera Japonica is a perennial sea grass that grows only in ecologically clean bays and coasts.
Our intestines are daily exposed to a large amount of not always environmentally friendly food, exposure to various medications, stress, and sometimes alcohol.
This disrupts the intestinal microflora. Violation of the microflora leads to improper digestion of food and insufficient absorption of useful substances and trace elements, minerals and vitamins. There is also an accumulation of toxins and harmful bacteria, which leads to diseases of the intestines on the whole body. In the composition of Zostera there is a substance called Pectin, which is both a fiber and an excellent adsorbent. Fiber is needed for nutrition and improving the intestinal microflora. Pectin binds and removes all unnecessary and toxic substances from the intestines, thus being an excellent way to clean the intestines.
In most cases, people live in cities. Cities today experience major environmental problems due to the exhaust of cars and power plants . These exhaust gases contain heavy metals such as aluminum, mercury, lead, arsenic, cadmium, strontium, etc. We inevitably have to breathe it every day. The accumulation of these toxins effects our health in the form of allergies, autoimmune and many other diseases. It is very difficult for the body to remove heavy metals on its own. The composition of Zostera MHG has a unique substance called Apiose. It binds heavy metals, toxins, and radiation and removes them from the body. During the Soviet Union, military personnel who were located in places with high radiation were necessarily given drugs based on Zostera.
What is special about Zostera?
In addition to the vitamins and trace elements present in the composition, Zostera is the only natural adsorbent that after binding is not broken down in the intestine and is not absorbed back with toxins and metals.
Who needs Zostera?
- For all adults whose diet is low in vegetables.
- For people who live in the city.
For people who have conditions such as:
- Allergies, psoriasis;
- Intestinal diseases (recurrent colitis, colitis and diarrhea caused by taking antibiotics, irritable bowel syndrome);
- Dysbiosis(violation of the intestinal microflora);
- Autoimmune diseases (arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, dermatomyositis, bronchial asthma);
- Stomach and duodenal ulcers;
- Oncological disease;
- Disorders of lipid metabolism (obesity, hyperlipidemia);
- Liver diseases (acute and chronic cholestaticliver lesions with itchy skin, hepatitis, biliarycirrhosis);
- Diseases accompanied by the syndrome of constipation (hypo-motor intestinal and biliary dyskinesia);
- Chronic intoxication with industrial and ecological poisons (compounds of lead, cadmium and other heavy metals, radionuclides);
- Endogenous toxicosis (purulent-septic diseases, burn and radiation diseases).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Take 1 teaspoon 3 times a day 1.5 hours before meals with a glass of water.
The recommended course is 2 weeks every 6 months.
It can be taken for children from 3 years old, with allergies, bronchial asthma, food poisoning.
WHY STRICTLY FOR 1.5 HOURS BEFORE A MEAL?
The active substance of Zostera is pectin. Pectin is an adsorbent. An adsorbent is a kind of "vacuum cleaner" that captures everything from the intestines. In order for the adsorbent to work in the right direction and take in and out only substances that are not needed by the intestine, it is important that the food that we have eaten does not interfere. As well to empty the intestine is the absorption of Apiose (substance that binds and removes heavy metals and toxins).
In a cool, protected place from light.
Individual intolerance to Zostera japonica herb , pregnancy, breast-feeding.